Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday May 11, 2010

Today was exciting.
Went to Dunkirk, had my hair cut and colored and visited with my hairdresser/friend
Sun. We've been friends for about 20 years, she is private and I am too, so we don't know as
much about one another as you might think. We do not have a real hairdresser/client
relationship. That's why I like her, we talk politics, about her home which is Korea, cooking,
not much gossip. Decided not to go to the gym, worked out at home, made a cauldron of
lima bean soup (yum) and wrote all my May cards, since we will be leaving town on the 18th
for FL.


3 comments:

  1. Mom,

    Great post! You're a natural!

    xo,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom,

    I'm posting another comment because I just configured your gmail account to send any emails it receives to your AOL account.

    Let me know if you received an email telling you that someone had left a comment on your blog...

    M

    ReplyDelete