Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday July 9, 2010

We plan to leave Boca Raton tomorrow if all is well with
Auntie Vera. She is feeling well today, after a rough day for her yesterday.
She is used to being active and sitting around is not her cup of tea; after all
she is a Zino and a vital 90 year old lady!

We've enjoyed cooler than DC weather here for most of our visit and for that I've been grateful. It meant I was still able to get out and do my walks, even in the middle of the day.

We are in the library at the moment and tomorrow we hope to be in a lovely hotel
on the FL panhandle. I am not anxious to see the destruction the oil spill has caused, but perhaps the money we spend will help the city of Pensacola, just a little. I think it is good reason to make it our first stop.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrrrah! Stan and I cannot wait to hear about all your adventures! XXOXX

    ReplyDelete