Thursday, August 16, 2012

On the road again...

Huber Heights, Ohio (near Dayton)

Not much to report today. Except for rest stops, gas, etc., all we did is drive. We've seen the stuff here, we want to explore the West. When I drove to Colorado a couple of time 20 years ago-- Michael was at Colorado State majoring in mountain biking--it seemed to me there was hardly any traffic when I reached Ohio. I felt like I was sitting in my living room watching a highway on a big- screen TV.  No more: Now I-70 in Ohio feels like the Jersey Turnpike--construction holdups, rush-hour jams, tailgaters, lane weavers!  I can't believe how things have changed in 20 years. I haven't changed, why should Ohio?

Anyway, we had a nice Thai dinner, and now we're deciding where to stop off tomorrow. Maybe Indianapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment